Here at CMA Accountancy we are strong advocates for utilising the powerful tools that cloud accounting packages, particularly Xero, offer to strengthen your business analytics and give you access to real time information, to empower you to make the right decisions to take your business to the next level.
The advantages of Xero are not just within the software itself, but with the vast array of external 3rd party software’s and apps that are able to integrate effortlessly with Xero, ensuring that you have the tools to manage your entire businesses accounting and operations as efficiently as possible.
Below is a selection of our favourite apps that we use across our client base, and we are always on the lookout for more on the Xero App Store!
Bills and Expenses – Convert your receipts and invoices into Xero data seamlessly!
- Dext Prepare: Say goodbye to manual data entry. Scan, sort and publish paperwork directly into Xero, using the smart tools the software offers to analyse the tax, supplier details and payment timing.
- Hubdoc: Reduce data entry by accurately capturing information from bills and receipts and publishing it to Xero making it easy to match transactions to your bank transactions.
- AutoEntry: Automates data entry, analysis and document storage of all of your bills, receipts, sales invoices, bank and credit card statements.
Invoicing and Jobs – Simplify managing your tasks, teams and invoicing!
- ServiceM8: A cloud-based software for trade contractors & service businesses that manages jobs & staff in the field. It streamlines the process from a client’s first call to scheduling, quoting, documenting and invoicing & payment, all whilst integrating with directly with Xero!
- Tradify: The complete job management solution for tradesmen & contractors. Easy to learn, simple to use and accessible on site via a phone or desktop. Handles quoting, invoicing, job scheduling and tracking, timesheets & pushes all of this information to Xero automatically.
Credit Control – Get paid on time without the headache!
- Chaser: Automate invoice chasing, streamline your accounts receivable process and get paid faster, all whilst maintaining great customer relationships without losing the human-touch.
- Fluidly: Fluidly gives you all things cash flow in one place and the tools to get cash in the bank. Build a forecast, estimate VAT, chase invoices, apply for a loan & more.
Payments – Get paid quickly and easily, online!
- GoCardless: End late payments. Automatically debit your customer’s bank account whenever your Xero invoices are due. Lower-cost alternative to card payments.
- Stripe: Accept direct debit, credit card, and Apple Pay payments online and get paid up to twice as fast when using Stripe in Xero. Whenever you receive payments via Stripe, whether via a Xero invoice or an e-commerce store, you’ll automatically see the transaction data flow into Xero and can reconcile each payment with one click.
Our expert team of Xero advisors are ready to help with converting your data from another product into Xero, and we can advise you on the best apps to improve your experience! Check out our website at www.cma-accountancy.com for more tips on Xero, and you might want to sign up to our weekly newsletters whilst you’re there!
Accountant for New Business Start Up, Accountants in Wigan, Bookkeeping Services, Finance Performance, Outsourced Bookkeeping, Outsourcing Payroll & Pensions, Payroll In Wigan, Personal TAX Wigan, Setting Up a Business Wigan, Supporting Loan Applications Wigan, VAT Return,