Individuals, Sole Traders & Buy-to-Let Portfolio’s
CMA Accountancy supports a wide range of individuals with differing tax obligations. The world of personal tax is a complex and ever-changing environment, and it is imperative that you seek professional help, to not only ensure you are compliant with HMRC submission deadlines and tax payments, but to ensure you are taking full advantage of the tax breaks available.
Our team can offer a cost effective solution, ranging from basic self-assessment compliance and tax services to a detailed analysis and advice package to ensure your personal tax position is as watertight as possible. We pride ourselves on delivering a transparent, practical and specialist service to our clients, taking a personal approach to your requirements to make certain your tax matters are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
Why you might need our help:
- High earnings and investments
- Buy to Let income for landlords
- Self-Employment Income
- Tax breaks relating to employment expenses
- Complicated additional income sources
- Completion of your Self-Assessment tax return
- Preparation of a buy-to-let property accounts pack
- Advice and support of tax saving initiatives
- Review of new tax coding notices issued by HMRC – to make sure you aren’t overpaying your tax!
- Tax planning and forecasting of future payments, to remove any of the surprise on deadline day.
To maintain public confidence in the work of charities, charity law requires most charities to have an external scrutiny of their accounts. Provided a charity is not required by law or its governing document to have an audit then trustees may choose a simpler and less expensive form of external scrutiny called an independent examination.
CMA Accountancy work with a number of charities, carrying out independent examinations of their records, providing assurance to the public that the accounts have been reviewed by a qualified individual separate to the charity. Choosing CMA to complete your independent examination gives you the confidence that your review has been carried out by a firm that has a sound knowledge and skillset in this areas.
Our team can offer a cost effective solution, with a quick turnaround time allowing you to give confidence to your trustees, beneficiaries, funders and stakeholders that your accounts are a true and accurate representations of the success of your charity.