Corporation Tax

Our accountants at CMA can help the company accounts for the deadline, giving you time to focus on other important jobs.

Helping you prepare accounts

One of the first things you need to do when you register a company with Companies House is immediately register with HMRC so it knows you are liable to pay Corporation Tax. The information must be reported to HMRC on a form with statutory accounts and computations submitted as support evidence.

There are strict deadlines for submitting and settling a Corporation Tax liability, with it being simple for late filings and payments to trigger unwanted interest and penalty charges. Our accountants can assist in preparing the statutory company accounts, and the corporation tax return well in advance of the deadline, allowing you the time you need to plan for and settle your tax bills.

The leading provider of Company Accounts, Payroll and Bookkeeping in Wigan