Company Accounts

CMA have a long and successful track record of handling company accounts for many different types of companies.

CMA can assist you

Every company should primarily prepare their accounts on an annual basis. Dependent on your business legal structure, in that you operate as a sole trader, partnership or limited company, there are different obligations as to what information you must submit each year regarding your business.

Limited Companies must provide annual accounts and a corporation tax return to Companies House and HMRC respectively each year. On the other hand, sole traders and partnerships for the most part are not required to submit a set of accounts per se, rather they are required to submit Self-Assessment forms detailing the performance of their business along with other sources of income.

Irrespective of whether you are legally required to prepare company accounts or whether you just need to file a tax return, choosing CMA Accountancy to assist you with such matters will take the burden of this off your plate, knowing that your obligations are dealt with by a team of professionals.

The leading provider of Company Accounts, Payroll and Bookkeeping in Wigan